Are you tired of writing an argumentative essay? Do you have a coursework argumentative essay writing assignment? You want to improve your grades? Do you have an argumentative essay writing assignment and you are busy with work? Do you have a pending argumentative essay writing assignment to be completed within a short deadline? Is your argumentative essay writing assignment complex? USCustomPapers.com expert writers will assist you in all your argumentative essay writing needs.
USCustomPapers.com is an argumentative essay writing company that provides affordable, authentic, and high quality argumentative essays. Our main aim is to provide academic writing assistance to students who want expert writers to handle their argumentative essay writing assignments. Our company guarantees high quality papers that are plagiarism free. We provide Master’s argumentative essay writing, college argumentative essay writing, university argumentative essay writing, doctoral argumentative essay writing and all argumentative essay writing services.
USCustomPapers.com is the best in writing APA argumentative essay writing assignments, MLA argumentative essay writing assignments, HARVARD argumentative essay writing assignments, CHICAGO argumentative essay writing assignments, and other argumentative essay formats. Our support staff are always available 24/7 to offer any assistance that you may require
Argumentative Essay Writing Tips
Argumentation as a mode of discourse seeks to investigate an issue, collect and evaluate evidence, as well as establish a position regarding the topic. An argumentative essay could have four main parts.
- The first sentence should be a hook that captures the readers’ attention
- Provide background information
- Highlight the issue, its importance, and relevance
- Write a thesis statement
- Establish your position in one sentence. The sentence should either support or refute a specific aspect of the topic
Section 2: Development of the argument
- State your claim or a statement that supports the argument you are putting forth
- Provide evidence (anecdotal or knowledge) for each claim you make
Section 3: Refutation of opposing views
- State the opposing views
- Provide evidence-based refutation for each opposing view
Section 4: Conclusion
- Restate your position and the issues identified
- Provide an opinion regarding what would happen if the argument is implemented or not