MT460 A7Assignment Grading Rubric
Course: MT460 Unit: 7 Points: 45
Unit 7: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
Case Study Analysis Paper:
Prepare a case study analysis on Case 13, Lennar Corporation’s Joint Venture Investments, found in the Cases section of
your digital textbook.
Closely follow the Case Study Analysis Template by clicking on the hyperlink. Please utilize this template format for this
Assignment. Use titles and subtitles per the format for readability purposes.
Focus upon the idea of the company’s abuse and fraudulent activities with respect to Lennar’s behavior relative to CSR
and business ethics. Please include the SWOT Analysis with the four quadrants in the Appendix of your paper (after the
References page). You can find the SWOT Analysis template in Doc Sharing.
• Conduct a SWOT Analysis on the case study company’s CSR and business ethics practices.
• Create a case study analysis focusing on the company’s abuse and fraudulent activities relative to CSR and
The case analysis should be 2–3 written pages in length (not including the formal title page and References page),
double-spaced. Ensure that you use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and usage. The citing of sources
(text and list references) should use the current APA format and style.
For assistance with APA format and citation style visit the Kaplan Writing Center.
Directions for Submitting Your Project
• Before you submit your project, you should save your work on your computer in a location and with a name that
you will remember.
• Make sure your Assignment is in the correct file format (Microsoft Word .doc or .docx).
• Submit your completed document to the Unit 7 Assignment Dropbox.
Need help with the Dropbox? Click on the Dropbox Guide link under Academic Tools tab
MT460 Unit 7 Assignment Grading Rubric
Percent Criteria Maximum
Answer provides correct and complete
information demonstrating critical
• Conduct a SWOT Analysis on the
case study company’s CSR and
business ethics practices.
• Create a case study analysis
focusing on the company’s abuse
and fraudulent activities relative to
CSR and business ethics.
Analysis and Critical Thinking
• Synopsis of situation
• Key issues
• Problem definition
• Alternative solutions
• Select a solution
15% Writing Style, Grammar 6
5% APA Format and Citation Style 3
100% Total 45